Bach Flowers are gentle, they have no known side-effects, and they can be taken along with conventional medicine without fear of complicated drug interactions.
The real beauty of Bach Flowers is that they were intended to be available to everyone as a healing tool. You get the opportunity to take charge of your own health and well-being by choosing the Bach Flowers that feel right for you. All it takes is honesty and careful reflection on what type of person you are, and how you are feeling at this point in time.
Below are a few of my clients’ cases to show how effective Bach Flowers can be to reduce stress:
- Grandmother, aged 55, whose main complaint was being terrified of flying. She had to go overseas on a long trip with her husband. I gave her a bottle of Bach Flowers that contained Mimulus, Aspen and Rock Rose. RESULT: she was able to make the return trip without any panic attacks.
- Female, aged 33, given to blushing and this was causing her stress in her job in a front office. I gave her a bottle of Bach Flowers containing Mimulus and , after the second bottle, she reported that the blushing no longer occurred! She was thrilled.
- Female, aged 32, awoke daily feeling tired from the prospect of life’s daily chores. She was able to get up and complete the chores, but only with the most reluctant of moods and very low energy. I gave her a bottle of Bach Flowers containing Hornbeam and her energy lifted and she was able to get up each day feeling lighter in spirits, and better able to cope.
- Male, aged 40, reported that he often descended into a dark depressive state. He said his mind was restless with thoughts ceaselessly flowing about. He was also feeling quite angry. I gave him a mixture of Holly, White Chestnut and Mustard. He reported that his mood had lifted, and half-way through the second bottle, he said he felt so much better that he “felt I did not need it anymore”
- Female, aged 35, had a known fear of walking through any group of people. She would cross the street to avoid a queue at the bustop. I gave her a bottle containing Mimulus, and after 2 bottles, she was able to walk straight through without any hesitation. She said she also felt more at ease walking into a cafe by herself, which she previously could not do!